The following documents are required to be submitted by a foreign insurance company applying to become an accredited reinsurer in Massachusetts:
- A properly executed Form AR - 1
- A certified copy of the Company's Certificate of Authority in its state of domicile
- A CPA Audit Report for the most recent year
- A copy of the Company's most recent annual statement (as filed with the insurance department in its state of domicile)
- A listing of the Massachusetts domestic insurance companies that will be ceding business to the company
- A check, payable to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Division of Insurance for the following nonrefundable fee:
Application Examination Fee $1,000.00
|Commonwealth of Massachusetts|
Division of Insurance
Company Licensing Section
1000 Washington St, Suite 810
Boston, MA 02118-6200
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.