License/permit typeGet a licenseSearch licenseesFile a complaintAgency responsible
Bottled Water / Carbonated Non-Alcoholic Beverages, ManufactureInfo / Apply617-983-6700Dept. of Public Health
Food Processing / Transport, Cold Storage, Frozen Food TransportationInfo / Apply617-983-6700Dept. of Public Health
Manufactured Building ProducersInfo / ApplySearch/File complaintBoard of Building Regs. & Stds.
Stuffed Toys, Manufacture and SaleInfo/Apply617-983-6700Dept. of Public Health
Upholstered Furniture and Bedding, Manufacture and Sale, Sterilization/ SanitationInfo / Apply617-983-6700Dept. of Public Health

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.