LicenseGet a LicenseLook Up a LicenseFile a ComplaintState Office
Animal / Livestock ShipmentInfo / Apply617-626-1791Dept of Agricultural Resources
Auto Damage Appraisers617-521-7794Insurance
Automotive Body ShopsInfo / Apply617-727-3480Division of Standards
Bus Driver617-305-3559File ComplaintDept. of Public Utilities
Diesel Fuel Permits (trucks)617-887-5080Dept of Revenue
Driver's License (Auto)Info / ApplyN/AReg of Motor Vehicles
Driver's License (Commercial)Info / ApplyN/ARegistry of Motor Vehicles
Food Processing / Transport, Cold Storage, Frozen Food TransportationInfo / Apply617-983-6700Dept of Public Health
Hackney & Jitney (Limousines and Taxicabs)Mandated by state law but issued by local governments
International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA), Massachusetts LicenseInfo / ApplyN/ADept of Revenue
LimousinesMandated by state law but issued by local governments
Mobile Home ParksMandated by state law but issued by local governments
Motor BoatsInfo617-727-3900Environmental Police
Motor Fuel / Oil Seller LicenseInfo/ Apply617-727-3480Division of Standards
Motor Vehicle Damage Appraisers617-521-7453Division of Insurance
Motor Vehicle Repair ShopsInfo / Apply617-727-3480Division of Standards
Recreational VehiclesInfo617-727-3905Environ. Police
TaxicabsMandated by state law but issued by local governments
Transportation of Passengers or Property

Info / Apply

617-305-3559Dept. of Public UtilitiesFile Complaint

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.