- Resources to assist and educate departments with budgeting and accounts management within the MMARS system.
- Capital (Fixed) Assets are defined as all tangible property owned by the Commonwealth (real and personal) with a useful life of more than one year such as land, buildings, computer software and systems, landmarks, infrastructure and equipment.
- Resources to assist and educate departments with processing encumbrances and filing contracts, grants, subsidies, interdepartmental service agreements (ISA's) and interdepartmental chargebacks (internal business) in MMARS.
- Resources for departments to track accounting activity associated with the receipt of a federal grant.
- Information Delivery is a central reference and repository on MMARS Information Delivery. Departments should look to this web page for new and necessary Information Delivery essentials. Departments should consider it an up-to-date source and link to additional assistance, as the Office of the Comptroller and partner departments work together in the next generation of Procurement processing in MMARS.
- Resources to assist and educate departments with managing all aspects of revenue collection, reconciliation and reporting.
- Resources to assist and educate departments on establishing and maintaining vendor and customer relationships in MMARS.
- Resources to assist and educate departments with managing all payments issued through MMARS.
- Information for departments on all aspects of payroll and labor cost management.
- The Quality Assurance Bureau (QAB) provides a post-audit review of the business activities for which the Office of the Comptroller (CTR) has oversight and is an internal auditor of CTR's internal controls and procedures. The Bureau's emphasis is on partnering with departments to ensure that regulations, policies and procedures are followed for all fiscal business. QAB has four areas of responsibilities: (1) Departmental Quality Assurance Review, (2) Internal Controls, (3) Audit Coordination, and (4) CTR Internal Audit.
- Resources designed to assist departments with the technical aspects of the MMARS application.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.