Close/Open Key Dates May 16 - 23
May 17, Sunday
- Roll Budget Structures 83 and 84.
- Departmental Expenses and Expense/Sub Levels 1 and 2 due.
May 21, Thursday
- Departments should complete any 2016 Departmental/Cost Accounting budget setup and entry.
May 22, Friday
- GAAP Instructions to be issued.
Close/Open Key Dates May 9 – 16
May 9, Saturday
- Fringe, Indirect and Payroll Tax run for Accounting Period 10.
May 11, Monday
- Roll of Budget Structure 81 (Central Expense/Sub).
May 13, Wednesday
- Roll of Budget Structure 89 (Central Expense).
- Open FY2016 for departmental chart of accounts and budget structure review.
May 14, Thursday
- Roll Budget Structure 85 (Dept. Rev).
May 15, Friday
- Per ANF's memo, final day for encumbering FY2015 budgeted funds = to or >$25,000 without prior approval of ANF.
- Final day for entering Payroll Holds for FY2015 budgeted funds >$25,000 without prior approval.
Close/Open Key Dates May 2 – 9
May 4, Monday
- Department V & V of Chart of Accounts for FY2016.
May 5, Tuesday
- FY2015 Close/FY2016 Open Meeting.
May 7, Thursday
- Roll Budget Structure 82 (Central Revenue).
- Roll Budget Structure 89 (Central Expense)
This meeting will be recorded and available for playback for those unable to attend. Please register for the meeting on the Comptroller's Training and Meeting Schedule.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.