Close/Open Key Dates May 18-25
May 21, Tuesday
- Departments should complete any 2013 Departmental/Cost Accounting budget setup and entry.
May 22, Wednesday
- Last day for FY2013 multi-year encumbrances that must be entered/modified in MMARS to be included in the contract roll.
May 23, Thursday
- House 1 for FY2014 load. Contract roll preparation: suspension of department ability to enter, edit, validate, or submit RQS, RPO, PC and CT documents.
May 24, Friday
- Contract roll preparation: suspension of department ability to enter, edit, validate or submit RQS, RPO, PC and CT documents.
- GAAP Instructions Issued
May 25, Saturday and May 26, Sunday
- MMARS Unavailable
Close/Open Key Dates May 11 – 18
May 12, Sunday
- Roll Budget Structures 83 and 84 - Departmental Expenses and Departmental Expense/Sub Levels 1 and 2.
May 13, Monday
- Final day for entering payroll holds for FY2013 budgeted funds >$25,000 without prior approval.
May 15, Wednesday
- Open FY2014 for departmental COA and departmental budget structure review.
Chief Fiscal Officers (CFO) and staff with fiscal responsibilities are invited to attend the Office of Comptroller’s annual Closing/Opening meeting. Please register at Comptroller’s Training and Event Portal for the sessions below.
Date: Thursday, April 25 2013
9:30 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. General Session
Federal Reserve Bank Auditorium, 600 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts
The meeting on Thursday, May 2 will be webcast for those who cannot attend in person.