If you are looking for work as a Personal Care Attendant (PCA) you have come to the right place. Now you can connect online - FREE - with elders and people of all ages with disabilities who want to hire a Personal Care Attendant!
Here's why you should sign up with the Massachusetts PCA Directory:
- You put yourself in front of people who are ready to hire.
- Potential employers will learn about your work preferences.
- Potential employers will see your special qualities, skills, and training.
- You save time and effort - no need to send resumes or search help wanted ads.
- You save money - the online directory is free.
If you already have a job
If you already work as a PCA, the Massachusetts PCA Directory provides a convenient and cost-free way to find more work. You may also want to refer a friend.
Signing up is easy
Click on: www.findpca.org/State-Resources/Massachusetts/MassHealth-PCA-Program.aspx and complete an online application. You can also update your information at any time.
Or call toll-free at 1- 866-211- WORK (9675). An operator will take your information.