Because the PERAC website is part of the overall mass.gov site, beginning October 2017 you will start to see changes to the pages within this site as well. As the changes are taking place, please give us your feedback on what is working and what changes you would recommend to make the information on the PERAC pages easier to find.
Since many of our site users visit the site regularly, we will try to have a link back to our classic home page on most PERAC pages until we have completely transitioned the site. You can also use the back button in your browser.
What is changing now:
- Our RSS feeds will no longer be updated
- A new "Recent Updates" page
- A new RFP notice page
- Coming soon - a new Memos page
- You can request to be added to our email list for site updates
- Any new updates to the website after October 7, 2017, will be made in the new mass.gov