Senior .Net Developer
The Public Employee Retirement Administration Commission (PERAC) is seeking a senior .Net Developer to maintain and development new features for PERAC’s custom developed application. The developer will consult directly with the project manager, business analyst, and other developers to design and develop new features using ASP.net, C#, SQL Server 2014 and TFS online.
• Migration of data to new application.
• Maintain and troubleshoot the new application.
• Perform object oriented analysis, design, and development of new application modules.
• Perform quality assurance. Test code by preparing test data, conducting test runs, and reviewing input and output data.
• Document application code.
• Consult with business requirements managers and systems analysts for clarification of needs.
• Estimate time for features based on requirements for projects.
• Monitor and Administering IIS/SQL Server.
• Familiar with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
• Document unit test results.
• Identify potential design enhancements.
• Develop Architectural Proofs of Concept to demonstrate practical business agile solutions and evolve core architectural constructs.
• Report status against the project plan.
• Mentor junior development resources.
• Able to work some flexible hours, as required by Project Manager, to meet project deadlines.
• Maintain and deliver complete project documentation in clear and comprehensive manner.
• Possess ability to communicate clearly with project team and business users.
• Work with a disciplined change management and application management environment
• Work independently with minimal direct supervision and/or direction
• Work within a group and collaborative team dynamic under the direction of the Project Manager and or team lead.
• Able to juggle multiple initiatives as required by the Project Manager
• BS in computer science or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years as a .NET developer
• Experience in design and developing application using ASP.net 3.5/4.0/4.5
• Experience in SQL Server 2012 and up.
• Experience with MVC
• Knowledge in TDD
• Experience with ADA development standards and testing tools.
• Experience with Government Agencies
• Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• Should have the ability to work independently and be an effective contributor in a diversified team.
• Should have strong communication skills
Send Resume and Employment Application to:
Human Resources, email@example.com
Public Employee Retirement Administration Commission
5 Middlesex Ave. Suite 304
Somerville, MA 02145
Employment Application may be obtained @ www.mass.gov/perac
Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, women, physically challenged and Veterans are encouraged to apply.