Besides attending training and ensuring your system has the requirements necessary to use the system, administrators must also complete the attached form and return it to PERAC prior to receiving a user ID. All board members and administrators should be listed, as well as any staff who performs Compliance related functions. E-mails are required, as your e-mail will serve as your account ID.
Instructions for Submitting Form
- Please complete the form , including all required signatures.
- A valid email address is required for anyone requesting a PROSPER login. If any of your board members do not have an email address, please have your city or town create one for them.
- You may email or fax the form to PERAC -
- You may also bring the form with you to your training class, but ideally we would like to receive the form prior to your class date
- We must have the signed form on file before we can send out login information.
- If you have not registered yet, see our website to find a class
- Look for "PROSPER Training for Board Administrators"
About the Security Form
Why do you need a security form?
- Users of PROSPER will have access to potentially sensitive information. We want to ensure system security.
- PROSPER will be the only way some business processes are conducted in the future
Complete form for you and your board members
- To receive a user ID and temporary password you must complete the form
- Everyone using PROSPER must have a valid email address
- The form must be signed off by both the board chairperson and the board administrator
What about additional staff?
- Only staff who deal with Compliance, such as for submitting board procurements or reviewing educational requirements for board members, should be added to this form
Can I add more staff later?
- Administrators will have authority to add additional staff later this year, as other components are rolled out (such as Disability and Fraud)
Don't you already have everyone's email?
- We anticipate board members will experience an increase in correspondence from PERAC thus some may wish to update their email address
- There are a few board members who do not have an email address, which is required for obtaining a login to PROSPER
Come see us:
PERAC Somerville Office
5 Middlesex Avenue, Suite 304
Somerville, MA 02145
Get in touch: