Early last month we sent you the attached PROSPER Account Approval Application to complete and submit to us in order for us to begin setting up your user ID's for the PROSPER system. If you are having trouble getting your chairperson's signature on the form, please submit the form anyway and we can update your file once you get the necessary signatures. We plan on launching the new PROSPER system soon and need your help to get everyone's user ID set up in time. All board members and administrators should be listed on the form, as well as any staff members who perform Compliance related functions. E-mails are also required, as your e-mail will serve as your account ID.
For the boards who have already submitted their forms - THANK YOU!
Instructions for Submitting Form
- Please complete the form , including all required signatures. If you do not have your chairperson's signature, please submit the form anyway. You can resubmit the form once you have all required signatures.
- A valid email address is required for anyone requesting a PROSPER login. If any of your board members do not have an email address, please have your city or town create one for them.
- You may email or fax the form to PERAC -
- We must have the form on file before we can send out login information. You will not be able to use the system without a valid user ID.
About the Security Form
Why do you need a security form?
- Users of PROSPER will have access to potentially sensitive information. We want to ensure system security.
- PROSPER will be the only way some business processes are conducted in the future
Complete form for you and your board members
- To receive a user ID and temporary password you must complete the form
- Everyone using PROSPER must have a valid email address
What about additional staff?
- Only staff who deal with Compliance, such as for submitting board procurements or reviewing educational requirements for board members, should be added to this form
Can I add more staff later?
- Administrators will have authority to add additional staff later this year, as other components are rolled out (such as Disability and Fraud)
Don't you already have everyone's email?
- We anticipate board members will experience an increase in correspondence from PERAC thus some may wish to update their email address
- There are a few board members who do not have an email address, which is required for obtaining a login to PROSPER
Come see us:
PERAC Somerville Office
5 Middlesex Avenue, Suite 304
Somerville, MA 02145
Get in touch:
PROSPER Help Desk