Board Members - It's coming this April!!
Gone are the days of copying, compiling and mailing requests and applications. Electronic filing will enable you to instantly submit to PERAC using a secure network. Board members can sign forms and documents electronically, so say goodbye to running into the office to sign documents in person! No more follow up calls or emails to check on your board submissions since PROSPER allows you see their status in real time. Come find out how PROSPER works. Once live, PROSPER will be the only way to submit most information to PERAC.
Training: Who needs it and why?
Board Members, Administrators and Staff
All Board Members
- All Administrators
- Any board staff who is currently involved in Compliance; submitting procurements and registering or updating education information
You will get hands on experience logging in and using the new application before it launches. Training handouts will be provided at each session which can be used for future reference.
- Board Members will need to update education information, sign Term Pledges, Annual Eligibility and Procurement packages electronically once PROSPER launches. You will only be able to provide your "e-signature" by logging in to the board portal.
- All procurement packages will be submitted electronically through PROSPER
All Education information will be updated electronically through PROSPER
- Board members who attend receive three educational credits
Is PROSPER Mandatory?
While attending training is not mandatory, we strongly encourage you to attend for the best possible transition to the new system.
- Once we launch PROSPER, it will be the only way to submit certain documents to PERAC.
- A valid email address is required to login to PROSPER.
If you do not have one, please have your board administrator set one up for you through your city or town. We have sent all board administrators a security authorization form which they and the board chair will need to sign and submit to PERAC with emails for all board members and key staff so we can prepare your login ID's.
Come see us:
PERAC Somerville Office
5 Middlesex Avenue, Suite 304
Somerville, MA 02145
Get in touch:
PROSPER Help Desk: