We are excited to announce that the first phase of our PROSPER application will begin to launch this week. Boards will be phased in on a rolling basis rather than all at once.
If your board has submitted its PROSPER Account Approval Form , be on the lookout for your unique registration link. An email will be sent to each board member, administrator, and any approved staff containing a registration link. Once you receive your registration email please click on the link and enter your email, password and populate your security questions. Please complete your registration within 48 hours because the registration link will expire and you will then have to call the PERAC helpdesk to have a new registration link sent to you.
Still Need to Submit Your Security Form?
- If we are still missing your board's Account Approval Form , we have attached a blank one for your convenience.
- Only one form is required per board and should be completed by the board administrator and approved by the board chairperson. If administrators are unable to obtain the chairperson's signature at this time, please submit the form anyway. You can resubmit the form once you have all required signatures.
- A valid email address is required for anyone requesting a PROSPER login. If any board members do not have an email address, please have your city or town create one.
- You may email or fax the form to PERAC -
- We must have the form on file before we can send out a registration link. You will not be able to use the system without a valid user ID.
We will have IT staff on hand to assist you during the rollout should you need assistance logging on
- Contact our PROSPER help desk should you need assistance at PER-ProsperHelp@per.state.ma.us or 617-591-8983
- Boards will be phased in, that means some of you will receive your login ID via email sooner than others.
- When we have completed the rollout of all boards, we will let you know, in the event you have not received your welcome email yet.
- Once you receive your email, please register right away so that your link does not expire.
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Compliance training sessions! We look forward to introducing you to Disability in the coming months.
Come see us:
PERAC Somerville Office
5 Middlesex Avenue, Suite 304
Somerville, MA 02145
Get in touch:
PROSPER Help Desk