This guide provides an overview of retirement benefits for survivors of Massachusetts public employees whose date of membership began on or after 4/2/2012. This page is divided into sections. Click on a topic below for more information.
- Survivor Benefits for Accidental Disability Retirees
- Pending Determination of Accidental Death Benefits for Both Retirees and Members-In-Service
- Section 101 Allowances
- Death of Firefighters, Police Officers, and Corrections Officers in the Line of Duty
- Killed in the Line of Duty Lump Sum Benefit
- Third Party Recovery
- Key Addresses and Phone Numbers