Leominster Retirement Board Supplemental Regulations
- October 8, 2008: Call Firefighters and Reserved Police Officers are not eligible to become Members of the Leominster Contributory Retirement System
- December 14, 1984: All permanent full time employees – working 20 or more hours per week – must become members of the Retirement Board upon the effective date of their employment.
- December 14, 1984: The Mayor and City Council may elect to become members of the Retirement System.
- October 8, 2008: Buy backs — the Retirement Board will allow creditable service for all creditable service that is rendered to him/her as an employee in any governmental unit after becoming a member.
- November 8, 2011: Both the Police and Fire Departments will receive compensation towards their Annuity Savings for CPR, Suicide and Breathalyzer Operator pay.