Wakefield Retirement Board Supplemental Regulations
- August 23, 2005 All permanent employees who are employed on a regular work week for not less than thirty (30) hours within such work week shall be come members of the Wakefield Retirement System;
- August 23, 2005 Traffic supervisors shall be eligible for membership in the Wakefield Contributory Retirement System.
- August 23, 2005: Traffic supervisors shall be allowed on the basis of one year of credit for three years of employment;
- August 23, 2005: Call Firefighters shall be allowed on the basis of one year of credit for five years of employment, except as otherwise provided by M.G.L. c. 32, § 4(2)(b);
- August 23, 2005: All part-time, provisional, part-time temporary, temporary provisional, seasonal or intermittent employees shall not be eligible for membership in the Wakefield Retirement System [except where provided by law]. Employees are considered temporary if they are expected to be employed for less than six (6) months.
- May 13, 1998: Forms: Approval of PERAC Form 9-28-296 as submitted in the following form: Addition of (1) beneficiary’s date of birth and (2) beneficiary’s relationship to member.