Know what your contribution is, what your payment options are and calculate what your benefits will be.
- What you need to know about your group insurance plan before you retire.
- A list of links to frequently asked questions (FAQ) about retirement and related topics.
- A link to the State Board of Retirement for a list of forms that can be downloaded, completed, and mailed to the State Board of Retirement.
- Participating in the Massachusetts Deferred Compensation SMART Plan may help provide a more comfortable and secure financial future. The Plan is established under the Internal Revenue Code Section 457 which allows eligible employees to save and invest before-tax dollars through salary deferrals.
Provides information about the different retirement systems and governing boards for state, county and municipal employees in Massachusetts.
- The terms and conditions of employment for post retirement employees are set forth in the General Laws of Massachusetts, Chapter 32: Sections 91 and 91A. The guidelines are to be followed by Executive Branch departments and supersede any previous guidelines regarding post retirement (960-hour) employees.
State pension-related legislative updates