- Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS)
- Department of Public Health (DPH)
- Department of Mental Health (DMH)
Find a Health Care Service
- Choosing a Health Care Provider in Massachusetts
Find information about health care providers in Massachusetts, including physicians, dentists, hospitals, community health care centers, and personal care attendants.
- Check a Health Care Professional License
Verify the license of a health care professional or business.
Learn about Physical and Mental Health Services
- Physical Health & Treatment Resources
Find information on diseases, emergency services, health care facilities, and long-term care options in Massachusetts.
- Behavioral Health Resources
Find information on mental health services, including clinical guidelines and treatment options.
Find Services for Seniors
- Health Care Programs for Seniors
Learn more about health care services for seniors, including in-home and facility-based care, from the Executive Office of Elder Affairs (EOEA).
Get connected to the services and resources you need to live independently, including financial assistance, medical equipment, and in-home supports.
Find Services for Veterans
- Health Care Resources for Veterans
Find health and well-being guidance and programs specifically for veterans from the Department of Veterans’ Services (DVS).
Find Services For People with Disabilities
- Resources for People with Disabilities
Find information on available services by disability type, living supports, abuse and neglect prevention, and more.
- Early Intervention Resources
Find information on accessing services and creating a care plan for young children with developmental disabilities or delays.
Get an Interpreter
- Request an Interpreter
Request an interpreter or Communication Access Real-time Translation (CART) provider to assist individuals with visual or hearing impairments.
- Medical Marijuana Policies
Find information on the state’s medical marijuana program.
Find a Provider
- Health Insurance Resources
Find information on state health insurance resources including MassHealth, the MA Health Connector, and other insurance and assistance programs like Senior Care Options and the Health Safety Net (HSN).
Find out more about state-subsidized health insurance from the Commonwealth, including coverage types and how to apply.
- MA Health Connector
Find a health insurance plan through the Massachusetts Health Connector, an online marketplace.
State Health Insurance Mandate
- Massachusetts Health Insurance Requirements
Most residents of Massachusetts are required by law to have health insurance. Find out more about Minimum Creditable Coverage (MCC) and whether your plan qualifies.
Health Insurance Support for Seniors and People with Disabilities
- Prescription Advantage
Learn more about the Commonwealth’s prescription drug insurance plan for residents over 65 years old.
- Serving the Health Insurance Needs of Everyone (SHINE)
Find free health insurance counseling services for elderly and disabled adults.
Health Care for Veterans
- Health Care Benefits for Veterans
Learn more about health care benefits available to veterans, including how to enroll in VA Healthcare through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Get Enrollment Wavers or File a Grievance
- The Office of Patient Protection (OPP)
OPP provides consumer protection assistance to residents of Massachusetts for certain issues with their health insurance.
- Public Health Programs
Find out more about public health programs and bureaus, including community health and disease prevention, emergency preparedness, environmental health, and substance abuse services.
- Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA)
Learn about support services offered by DTA, including SNAP benefits, food stamps, job assistance, and more, or find a DTA Office near you for more information on benefits or to discuss your case.
- SNAP Benefits
- SNAP Benefits (Food Stamps)
Learn more about the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and how to apply. You can also find information on SNAP for Seniors.
- Find a SNAP Outreach Center
Call or visit a SNAP Outreach Center if you have questions about SNAP benefits or need help with your application.
- Meals for Seniors
- Meals & Nutrition for Seniors
Find information on nutrition programs and meal services for seniors from the Executive Office of Elder Affairs (EOEA).
- Executive Office of Public Safety and Security (EOPSS)
- Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency (MEMA)
- Police Department Contact Information
Find the contact details for your local police department.
- Stay Safe
- Be Ready for Emergencies and Disasters
Learn how to prepare for emergencies and disasters from MEMA and the Department of Public Health (DPH).
- Crime Prevention & Public Safety Resources
Find information on crime and public safety concerns, including background checks and Criminal Offender Registration Information (CORI), and identity theft.
- Search the Sex Offender Registry
- Prevent and Report Elder Abuse
- Protective Services Program for Elders
Find information on preventing elder abuse or report elder abuse or neglect via statewide hotline (800) 922-2275
- Support for Survivors
- Massachusetts Office for Victim Assistance (MOVA)
Find information on victim rights, and MOVA’s SAFEPLAN program to support those affected by domestic and sexual violence.
- Domestic Violence Programs
Find domestic violence programs and hotlines.
- Rape Crisis Centers
Find a rape crisis center in Massachusetts.
- Resources for Victims
Find information and support services for victims of violent crime, discrimination, fraud, and other threats.