- Applicant must reside in the Commonwealth
- Graduate as an undergraduate from a public institution of higher education in the Commonwealth on or after December 1, 2007
- Obtain a degree in a STEM field
- Complete degree program within 3 years of reaching junior-year standing
- Applicants must have completed at least 1 year of full time employment in a STEM field within the Commonwealth
- Annual income cannot exceed $65,000 for a single filer and $80,000 per year for joint filers
- Amount granted will be applied to principal of loan
- CCF can only make payments to loans that were taken out while one studied at a public university in the Commonwealth.
- Applicant will need to provide a loan statement document that contains the following information:
- Loan balance
- Account number
- Payments are current
- Address to which payment should be sent
- Please note: Credit card loans and loans made by family members are not eligible.