• Please use the form below to make a public records request. Please include as much information as possible, so that we may effectively respond to your request.

    For questions relating to the public records request process, you may contact a Records Access Officer by email at PublicRecordsRequest@tre.state.ma.us or by phone at (617) 367-9333 ext. 307.  

    For media related request, you may contact us by email at PublicRecordsRequest@tre.state.ma.us, or by phone at (617) 367-9333  ext. 620

    For information relating to Unclaimed Property requests please contact the Unclaimed Property Division.