Board Meeting April 2014
AGENDA FOR THE 1155th BOARD MEETING
Meeting agendas are usually available the Monday prior to the scheduled Board meeting.
DATE: Thursday, April 24, 2014
TIME: 10:00 a.m.
PLACE: One Winter Street, Boston MA
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE 1153rd BOARD MEETING
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE 1154th BOARD MEETING
REPORT OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The Board will enter into Executive Session in order to review applications for disability retirement, associated benefits, and to also consider the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health of individuals with business before the Board. The Board will reconvene in Open Session after the Executive Session to consider the rest of the agenda items. (Roll Call Vote Required)
- Requests for Ordinary Disability
- Requests for Accidental Disability
- Requests for Annuity Under the Provisions of Chapter 32 §101
- Requests for Line of Duty Death Benefits Under the Provisions of Chapter 32 §100A
- Request for Accidental Death Benefits Under the Provisions of Chapter 32 §9
BOARD RETURNS TO OPEN SESSION (Roll Call Vote Required)
- Request to Reinstate Retirement Contributing Over 70
- Request to Change Option
- Request for Waiver
- Requests for Retirement Benefits Under the Provision of Chapter 32 §10(2)
- Reconsideration Request for Retirement Benefits Under the Provision of §10(2)
- Group Classification Requests
The next meeting of the Board will be Thursday, May 29, 2014, at 10:00 a.m.