AGENDA FOR THE 1151st BOARD MEETING
Meeting agendas are usually available the Monday prior to the scheduled Board meeting.
DATE: Thursday, December 19, 2013
TIME: 10:00 a.m.
PLACE: One Winter Street, 8th Floor, Boston MA
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE 1150th BOARD MEETING
REPORT OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The Board will enter into Executive Session in order to review applications for disability retirement, associated benefits, and to also consider the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health of individuals with business before the Board. The Board will reconvene in Open Session after the Executive Session to consider the rest of the agenda items. (Roll Call Vote Required)
- Requests for Ordinary Disability
- Requests for Accidental Disability
- Hearing Officers’ Decisions Pursuant to G.L. c.32, §15
- Requests for Annuity Under the Provisions of Chapter 32 §101
- Requests for Beneficiary Determination
BOARD RETURNS TO OPEN SESSION (Roll Call Vote Required)
- Request for Waiver
- Requests to Purchase Creditable Service
- Requests for Payment Plans
- Request to Change Payment Option Post-Retirement
- Request for Retirement Benefits Under the Provision of §10(2)
- Group Classification Requests
The next meeting of the Board will be Thursday, January 30, 2014, at 10:00 a.m.