Board Meeting May 2014
AGENDA FOR THE 1156th BOARD MEETING
Meeting agendas are usually available the Monday prior to the scheduled Board meeting.
DATE: Thursday, May 29, 2014
TIME: 10:00 a.m.
PLACE: One Winter Street, Boston MA
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE 1155th BOARD MEETING
REPORT OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The Board will enter into Executive Session in order to review applications for disability retirement, associated benefits, and to also consider the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health of individuals with business before the Board. The Board will reconvene in Open Session after the Executive Session to consider the rest of the agenda items. (Roll Call Vote Required)
- Requests for Ordinary Disability
- Requests for Accidental Disability
- Requests for Annuity Under the Provisions of Chapter 32 §101
- Request for Accidental Death Benefits Under the Provisions of Chapter 32 §9
- Request for Beneficiary Determination
BOARD RETURNS TO OPEN SESSION (Roll Call Vote Required)
- Requests for Creditable Service
- Request for Waiver
- Request to Change Option
- Regular Compensation Determination
- Requests for Retirement Benefits Under the Provision of Chapter 32 §10(2)
- Group Classification Requests
The next meeting of the Board will be Thursday, June 26, 2014, at 10:00 a.m.