AGENDA FOR THE 1150th BOARD MEETING
Meeting agendas are usually available the Monday prior to the scheduled Board meeting.
DATE: Tuesday, November 26, 2013
TIME: 10:00 a.m.
PLACE: One Winter Street, 8th Floor, Boston MA
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE 1149th BOARD MEETING
REPORT OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The Board will enter into Executive Session in order to review applications for disability retirement, associated benefits, and to also consider the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health of individuals with business before the Board. The Board will reconvene in Open Session after the Executive Session to consider the rest of the agenda items. (Roll Call Vote Required)
- Requests for Ordinary Disability
- Requests for Accidental Disability
- Requests for Annuity Under the Provisions of Chapter 32 §101
- Request for Accidental Death Benefits under the Provisions of Chapter 32 §9
- Requests for Beneficiary Determination
BOARD RETURNS TO OPEN SESSION (Roll Call Vote Required)
- Requests to Purchase Contract Vendor Service
- Requests to Purchase Creditable Service
- Request to Withdraw Retirement Application
- Request to Change Option
- Request for Retirement Benefits Under the Provision of §10(2)
- Group Classification Requests
The next meeting of the Board will be Thursday, December 19, 2013, at 10:00 a.m.