AGENDA FOR THE 1148th BOARD MEETING
Meeting agendas are usually available the Monday prior to the scheduled Board meeting.
DATE: Monday, September 23, 2013
TIME: 10:00 a.m.
PLACE: One Winter Street, 8th Floor, Boston MA
APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE 1147th BOARD MEETING
REPORT OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The Board will enter into Executive Session in order to review applications for disability retirement, associated benefits, and to also consider the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health of individuals with business before the Board. The Board will reconvene in Open Session after the Executive Session to consider the rest of the agenda items. (Roll Call Vote Required)
- Requests for Ordinary Disability
- Requests for Accidental Disability
- Requests for Annuity Under the Provisions of Chapter 32 §101
- Request for Beneficiary Determination
- Matters Pursuant to G.L. c.32, §15
BOARD RETURNS TO OPEN SESSION (Roll Call Vote Required)
- Request to Purchase Creditable Service
- Request to Purchase Out of State Teaching Time
- Contract Service Purchase - Discussion
- Request for Retirement Benefits Under the Provision of §10(2)
- Request to Change Option
- Request for § 91A Over Earnings Payment
- Group Classification Requests
The next meeting of the Board will be Wednesday, October 30, 2013, at 10:00 a.m.