- Six months domicile in Massachusetts immediately prior to entry into the Armed Forces.
- Must have 6 months service between July 1, 1958 and May 17, 1975 (Unless discharged or released as a result of injury, disease, or aggravated by such service.)
- Any service starting on or after November 5, 1974 is less than 6 months.
- Discharge must be under honorable conditions
- Certificate of Residency
- Copy of DD214
- Vietnam service (in country): $300
- All other service: $200
- Chapter 646 Acts of 1968
- Chapter 112, Section 32, Acts of 2010