Ch. 153 of the Acts of 1992
Persian Gulf veterans who performed thirty days or more during the period of August 2, 1990 to April 10, 1991 and whose service was under honorable conditions are eligible for a bonus according to the following stipulations.
- Veterans who were called to active service in support of said war including as members of the Army National Guard or Air National Guard or as reservists in the armed forces of the United States in an area other than the Persian Gulf area are eligible for a $300 bonus.
- Veterans who performed active service in the Persian Gulf area (war zone or contiguous waters) and who are in receipt of the Southwest Asia Service Medal established by executive order of the President on March 13, 1991 are eligible for a $500 bonus.
Ch. 132 of the Acts of 2009, s. 27
Amends Ch. 153 of the Acts of 1992 to allow active duty personnel to apply.
How to apply
Active duty applicants must submit all three forms below.
- Gulf War Bonus Application Form (PDF)
- Active Duty Application Form (PDF)
- W-9 Form (PDF) | W-9 Form (Word)