In addition to mobility and communication issues, therapists address such problems as poor short term memory, behavioral dyscontrol, poor insight, difficulty with planning and problem solving, low initiation, and so on. CRC also provides treatment for individuals with orthopedic and musculoskeletal conditions as well as those who have sustained amputations.
Services include Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology, Neuropsychology, Social Work, and Case Management.
Eligibility Criteria (briefly)
- Diagnosis of non-progressive brain injury with identified needs for rehabilitation.
- Ability to participate in and demonstrated ability to achieve progress in therapies.
- Behavioral control such that the patient is not at risk to him/herself or others.
- Medically stable enough to participate in outpatient programming.
- Must have a funding source for treatment. CRC is contracted with all major payers including TriCare, Medicare, MassHealth, and regional insurers and HMOs.
305 Centre Street
Newton, MA 02458
84 High Street
Medford, MA 02155
70 Quincy Avenue
Quincy, MA 02169
Eileen Brosnahan Chernoff, RN, Vice President
Lynn Reardon, Referral Coordinator
(781) 391-2016 (Referral Line)
Fax: (781) 391-6543