Latest updates at the Department of Unemployment Assistance including information on fraud prevention, identity verification, and 1099-G forms. Learn more.
Updated: Jan. 25th, 2021, 11:56 am
CARES Act extension
- Learn more about the CARES Act unemployment extension provisions.
- Update on unemployment fraud claims
- Learn about email phishing scams, and reporting fraudulent unemployment claims
- Learn how to respond to an identity verification questionnaire in UI Online
- Learn how to verify your identity on the PUA website
1099-G forms for 2020 are available on UI Online. DUA will complete its mailing of the 1099-G forms to claimants by January 31, 2021.