A motion for a stay pursuant to Mass. R.A.P. 6 shall include in the following order:
(1) a request for a stay, which shall state briefly the nature of the judgment or sentence entered by the trial court for which a stay is sought, the entry date of such judgment or conviction, and the name of the judge who entered it;
(2) the text of the order and rationale of the trial court denying the motion for stay or, if no such motion was filed in the trial court, a showing why filing such a motion in the trial court was not practicable;
(3) a statement of the issues of law raised by the motion;
(4) a statement of the specific relief requested; and
(5) an addendum containing copies of the judgment, notice of appeal, and the trial court's order denying the prior motion for a stay (including a typed version of any pertinent handwritten or oral endorsement, notation, findings, or order made by the lower court).
References to the parties in the motion shall be by the designation of the party in the trial court (e.g., "plaintiff," "defendant," "third-party defendant," etc.). The motion shall not exceed 5 pages of text in monospaced font or 1,000 words in proportional font compliant with Mass. R.A.P. 20(a)(4)(A)-(C) without leave of the court.