This page, Banking Complaints, is part of
This page, Banking Complaints, is offered by

Banking Complaints

If you have a problem with a financial product or service in Massachusetts, you may submit a complaint with the Division of Banks (DOB).

The DOB Consumer Assistance Unit handles all complaints involving state-chartered banks and credit unions, check cashers, foreign transmittal companies, sales finance companies, and mortgage lenders, brokers and originators.

The DOB limits complaint resolution to Massachusetts state-chartered, licensed companies, or individuals. Complaints not involving DOB regulated entities will be referred to the correct agency.