Division of Professional Licensure PRR

Learn how to request public records from the Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development Division of Professional Licensure.

On June 3, 2016, Governor Baker signed into law “An Act to Improve Public Records,” enhancing public access to information. Learn more about how you can request and access public records from the EOHED Division of Professional Licensure.

What would you like to do?

Top tasks


Tell us what you think