- Posted: June 7, 2018 9:45 a.m.
- Last Updated: July 13, 2018 12:31 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Early Education and Care meeting - June 12, 2018
Contact for Board of Early Education and Care meeting - June 12, 2018
Department of Early Education and Care
Overview of Board of Early Education and Care meeting - June 12, 2018
This is a regular monthly meeting of the Board of Early Education and Care. Any changes to the meeting location will be posted to this page so please check back for updates.
The meeting agenda will be posted to this page at least 48 business hours before the meeting.
Board of Early Education and Care meeting - June 12, 2018
- Welcome and Comments from the Chair
- Comments from the Secretary
- Comments from the Commissioner
- Statements from the Public*
- Routine Business:
- Approval of Minutes May 8, 2018 Meeting – Vote
- Approval of Fiscal Year 2019 Board Meeting Schedule - Discussion
- Board Committee Updates: Fiscal Committee
- Items for Discussion and Action
- Presentation on Proposed Final CCDF State Plan (Federal FY19 - FY21) for Submission – Discussion and Vote
- Proposed Amendments to 606 CMR 14.00: Criminal Offender and Other Background Record Checks Regulations – Discussion and Vote
- Market Rate Survey Submission – Discussion and Vote
*The Board of Early Education and Care makes up to 30 minutes available for persons in the audience to address the Board on specific agenda items. In order to hear as many speakers as possible, the Board limits individuals to 3 minutes, although written material of any length can be submitted. The Board asks associations or groups to select only one speaker to represent the organization. Those wishing to speak should indicate their intent by filling out the sign-in sheet that will be available during the half-hour prior to the start of the meeting.