- Posted: March 8, 2019 11:30 a.m.
- Last Updated: March 8, 2019 12:10 p.m.
- This page, Board of Early Education and Care meeting - Tuesday March 12, 2019, is offered by
- Department of Early Education and Care
Public Meeting Notice Board of Early Education and Care meeting - Tuesday March 12, 2019
Overview of Board of Early Education and Care meeting - Tuesday March 12, 2019
This is a regular monthly meeting of the Board of Early Education and Care. Any changes to the meeting location will be posted to this page so please check back for updates.
Board of Early Education and Care meeting - March 12, 2019
Welcome and Comments from the Chair
Comments from the Secretary
Comments from the Commissioner
Statements from the Public*
- Approval of Minutes from January 8, 2019 Meeting – Vote
- Board Committee Updates:
- Workforce Committee
- Fiscal Committee
Items for Discussion and Action:
- 2018 Annual Report to the Massachusetts Legislature – Discussion and Vote
- Governor Baker’s Proposed FY20 Budget for the Department – Discussion
- CCDBG Project Updates – Discussion
- Item related to the Commissioner’s Evaluation – Discussion and Vote
*The Board of Early Education and Care makes up to 30 minutes available for persons in the audience to address the Board on specific agenda items. In order to hear as many speakers as possible, the Board limits individuals to 3 minutes, although written material of any length can be submitted. The Board asks associations or groups to select only one speaker to represent the organization. Those wishing to speak should indicate their intent by filling out the sign-in sheet that will be available during the half-hour prior to the start of the meeting.