- Posted: November 9, 2018 12 p.m.
- Last Updated: January 30, 2019 7:36 a.m.
- This page, Board of Early Education and Care meeting - Tuesday November 13, 2018, is offered by
- Department of Early Education and Care
Public Meeting Notice Board of Early Education and Care meeting - Tuesday November 13, 2018
Overview of Board of Early Education and Care meeting - Tuesday November 13, 2018
This is a regular monthly meeting of the Board of Early Education and Care. Any changes to the meeting location will be posted to this page so please check back for updates.
The meeting agenda will be posted to this page at least 48 business hours before the meeting.
You will need for Board of Early Education and Care meeting - Tuesday November 13, 2018
Board of Early Education and Care meeting - November 13, 2018
Welcome and Comments from the Chair
Comments from the Secretary
Comments from the Commissioner
Statements from the Public*
- Approval of Minutes: October 9, 2018 – Vote
- Board Committee Updates: Fiscal Committee
Items for Discussion and Action:
- Presentation on Early Education and Out-of-School Time (EEOST) Capital Fund Regulation Amendments – Discussion and Vote
- Presentation on MA Strong Start Professional Development System Alignment with Current Workforce Initiatives – Discussion
- Presentation on FY20 Budget Framework – Discussion
*The Board of Early Education and Care makes up to 30 minutes available for persons in the audience to address the Board on specific agenda items. In order to hear as many speakers as possible, the Board limits individuals to 3 minutes, although written material of any length can be submitted. The Board asks associations or groups to select only one speaker to represent the organization. Those wishing to speak should indicate their intent by filling out the sign-in sheet that will be available during the half-hour prior to the start of the meeting.