- Posted: September 7, 2018 3:26 p.m.
- Last Updated: September 11, 2018 9:23 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Public Meeting of the BORIM Topics of Discussion
Public Session I
- Reappointment of Committee on Acupuncture Member
- Quality and Patient Safety Division (QPSD) IT Presentation
- Satisfaction of DEA-X Training Requirement through Approved Pre-Licensure Medical Education
- 2019 Board of Registration in Medicine (BORIM) Calendar
- Licensing Cases
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure. Additionally, the Board will be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Availability for the September 27, 2018, October 11, 2018 and October 25, 2018 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting