- Posted: December 13, 2019 3:42 p.m.
- Last Updated: January 6, 2020 6:58 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Information on the Public Meeting of the BORIM
Public Session I
- Presentation on Alzheimer’s Training – Massachusetts Medical Society Presenters:
- Jessica Vantour;
- Liza Martin: and
- Danna Muir.
- Extension of CME Pilot Program
- Extension of Waiver of Alzheimer’s Training
- Board Delegation to Gerard Dolan, Esq. to Answer to Open Meeting Law Complaints
- Profile Disputes
The Board will meet in executive session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, § 21(a)(1), to discuss two Open Meeting Law complaints filed by Attorney Andrew Hyams on December 4, 2019. Additionally, the Board will meet under G.L. c. 30A, § 21(a)(7) to comply with, or act under the authority of, G.L. c. 112, § 5, concerning physician profile disputes. The Board will also be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Availability for the January 9, 2020, January 23, 2020 and February 6, 2020 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting