- Posted: February 28, 2020 4:23 p.m.
- Last Updated: March 3, 2020 7:03 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Information on the Public Meeting of the BORIM
Public Session I
- Licensing Case – Iacob Marcovici, M.D.
- Request for CME and Risk Management Credit for the 2020 MOA Annual Meeting
- PHC Compliance Conference
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 7 to comply with, or act under the authority of any general or special law, M.G.L. c.112 § 5, which provides that open complaints are confidential. The Board will also meet in Executive Session to review Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Audit Update
- Policy Update 243 CMR 2.02(3)
- Availability for the March 19, 2020, April 2, 2020 and April 16, 2020 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting