- This page, Chapter 30B Terms, Misconceptions and Practices, is offered by
- Office of the Inspector General
Chapter 30B Terms, Misconceptions and Practices
Contact for Chapter 30B Terms, Misconceptions and Practices
Office of the Inspector General - MCPPO program
Overview of Chapter 30B Terms, Misconceptions and Practices
This 1-day class will clarify certain Chapter 30B practices, including those related to contract amendments, exemptions and cooperative contracts.
The class also provides practical information on implementing best practices.
- Prerequisite: Completion of Public Contracting Overview is recommended, but not required.
- Class Level: Intermediate
- Instructional Method: Online - MCPPO Online Class Technical Specifications
- Advanced Prep: None
June 15, 2022 - Registration is closed.
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Registration closes 2 weeks before a class starts
Blackboard® login information will be emailed to registrants
- Surplus supplies
- Exemptions and exceptions
- Procurement files
- 25 percent rule
- Reasonable investigations
- Local preferences
- Cooperative contracts