Chemical Safety and Climate Change Preparedness Training for Businesses (FRCOG)
Contact for Chemical Safety and Climate Change Preparedness Training for Businesses (FRCOG)
Greg Lewis, Franklin Regional Council of Governments (FRCOG)
Overview of Chemical Safety and Climate Change Preparedness Training for Businesses (FRCOG)
This workshop will take place at the quarterly meeting of the Franklin County REPC.
Through a grant from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA), the Office of Technical Assistance and Technology (OTA) partnered with the Franklin Regional Council of Governments (FRCOG) to host this workshop on chemical safety and severe weather preparedness to reduce risks of industrial accidents.
If you RSVP, please take a moment to complete this Pre-Training Survey.
Who should attend?
- Businesses and industries that use or store hazardous materials
- Business owners
- Facility managers
- EH&S managers
- Facility operators and workers
- Toxics use reduction planners
- Emergency planning regulatory review
- Engaging with your Local or Regional Emergency Planning Committee
- Toxics use reduction to reduce risks of dangerous industrial accidents
- Lessons from local chemical incidents and Hurricane Harvey
- Local and regional resources (funding, training, free technical assistance)