- Posted: June 12, 2020 4:30 p.m.
- Last Updated: June 12, 2020 4:32 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Economic Assistance Coordinating Council June 18, 2020
Overview of Economic Assistance Coordinating Council June 18, 2020
This meeting will ONLY be available for remote participation via WebEx conference call
There will be no in-person attendance
Date: Thursday, June 18th, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Remote Conference Participation
Dial-in Number: (408) 418-9388
Access code: 129 146 7812 #
Web Link below:
The Economic Assistance Coordinating Council is scheduled to meet on Thursday, June 18, 2020 via remote conference from 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. In response to the state of emergency declared by Governor Baker due to COVID-19, there will be no in-person attendance available.
Topics to be Discussed:
- Approval of the March 19, 2020 EACC Meeting Minutes.
- Approval of the April 2, 2020 EACC Policy Meeting Minutes.
- Presentation & Discussion of Economic Development Incentive Program (EDIP) Applications
- Discussion and Vote of the Local Only EDIP Applications
- June 2020 EDIP Investment Tax Credit Awards
- Presentation & Vote on Vacant Downtown Storefront Projects
- Decertification Recommendation and Vote
- Motion to Adjourn