Lowell Construction Opportunities Event
Overview of Lowell Construction Opportunities Event
Join the Division of Capital Asset Management & Maintenance (DCAMM) and the University of Massachusetts Building Authority (UMBA) for this event. Representatives from the City of Lowell, University of Massachusetts Building Authority, DCAMM, Suffolk, Commodore Builders, Dimeo, Hill International, UMASS Lowell, local and other industry experts to provide an overview of project requirements and timelines and will be on hand to answer questions, make introductions and inform interested attendees on how to get involved.
• $400M+ worth of construction work in the Greater Lowell Area 2016-2019
• Diverse union & nonunion skilled labor force is needed! State workforce goals: Women 6.9% & Minorities 15.3%
• Combined MBE/WBE subcontracting goal 10.4% & combined VBE/SDVOBE participation benchmark 3%
• Contractors! Small, Local, MBE, WBE, VBE, SDVOBE, DOBE & LGBTBE’s are strongly encouraged to attend
• Job seekers! Women, Minorities and Veterans are highly encouraged to attend
UMass Lowell Inn & Conference Center, 50 Warren Street Lowell, MA 01852
You will need for Lowell Construction Opportunities Event
Construction Businesses and Tradespeople are invited. Bring resumes, business cards, and a positive attitude!
Trades include but are not limited to: demolition, laborers, equipment operators, drywall, carpenters, masons, waterproofing, plumbers, electricians, ironworkers, and painters
Share on social media
Post photos and share the event on social media using our hashtag #UMLJobfair.