- This page, Meeting of the MassDOT Board of Directors - November 2023, is offered by
- Massachusetts Department of Transportation
- MassDOT Board of Directors
Public Meeting Notice Meeting of the MassDOT Board of Directors - November 2023
Overview of Meeting of the MassDOT Board of Directors - November 2023
In accordance with G.L. c. 30A, §§ 18-20 and 940 C.M.R. 29.03, as amended by § 4 of Chapter 107 of the Acts of 2022 and § 40 of Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023, notice is hereby given of an open meeting of the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (“MassDOT”) Board of Directors to be held on the above-captioned date.
*Notes regarding Public Comment: In an effort to provide effective opportunities for public comment and engagement, public comment will be taken (1) in person, (2) in writing by electronic or regular mail, or (3) by voice message. Public comments are public records and will be posted online; please keep in mind that any information you provide us, as a state agency, is potentially subject to public disclosure under the Public Records Law (see G.L. c. 66, § 10). Do not include personal information other than your name in voice messages.
(1) In person attendees may sign up to comment when they arrive at the Board Room.
(2) Written comments may be submitted by email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
MassDOT Board of Directors
10 Park Plaza - Suite 3510
Boston, MA 02116
(3) Voice message comments may be submitted by calling 857-368-1655 and leaving a message at least one hour before the start of the meeting. Voice messages will be played aloud during the public comment portion of the board meeting and captured in the livestream video. Messages must be limited to two minutes per commenter, or up to four minutes for comments submitted on behalf of an organization or elected official and at the discretion of the Board Chair.
Note: This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities. MassDOT provides reasonable accommodations and/or language assistance free of charge upon request (e.g interpreters in American Sign Language and languages other than English, live captioning, videos, assistive listening devices and alternate material formats), as available. For accommodation or language assistance, please contact MassDOT's Chief Diversity & Civil Rights Officer by phone at (857) 368-8580, TTD/TTY at (857) 266-0603, fax (857) 368-0602 or by email to MASSDOT.CivilRights@dot.state.ma.us. Requests should be made as soon as possible prior to the meeting, and for more difficult to arrange services including sign-language, CART or language translation or interpretation, requests should be made at least ten business days before the meeting.