- Posted: August 20, 2018 11:45 a.m.
- Last Updated: September 25, 2018 4:06 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice October SRC Executive Committee Meeting
Contact for October SRC Executive Committee Meeting
Massachusetts State Rehabilitation Council
Overview of October SRC Executive Committee Meeting
This meeting is open to all members of the State Rehabilitation Council and the general public.
Second Floor, Bartels’ Conference Room
Agenda will be posted no later than 48 business hours prior to meeting.
Call in Number: 1-240-454-0887
Access Code: 16204637
If further assistance or accommodations are being requested for the meeting, please contact: (P) 617-204-3665 or (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
SRC Executive Committee
600 Washington Street, Boston, MA, 02111
October 4, 2018
1:00 P.M – 3:00 P.M.
Executive Committee operational needs (30 minutes)
- Survey re: SRC meeting times
- Using calendar invites for meetings
- Members who don’t use email
Committees and updates (60 minutes)
- Standing/ad hoc committee – what do we want to prioritize
- Annual report
- Purpose, audience and timeline
- Committee updates
- Statewide Consumer Needs Assessment
- State Plan and Interagency Relations Committee
- Policy Committee
- Next steps
- Expectations of members
- New member orientation
- How to address by-laws issues?
Data discussion (20 minutes)
- Standing data SRC would like?
- Ad Hoc data SRC would like?
- Proposal to full SRC
Draft December agenda items (10 minutes)
- Internship Program (from March 2018 SRC - Joan)
- Continued Supported Employment discussion (what info needed)
- Policy Committee update
- Ex Com proposal how to continually address State Plan Recs
- Open Meeting Law