- Posted: December 9, 2021 2 p.m.
- Last Updated: December 9, 2021 2:11 p.m.
- This page, Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission meeting (Dec. 14, 2021), is offered by
- POST Commission
Public Meeting Notice Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission meeting (Dec. 14, 2021)
Overview of Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission meeting (Dec. 14, 2021)
December 9, 2021
In accordance with Sections 18-25 of Chapter 30A of the Massachusetts General Laws and An Act Relative to Extending Certain COVID-19 Measures, notice is hereby given of a meeting of the Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission. The meeting will take place as noted below.
PEACE OFFICER STANDARDS AND TRAINING COMMISSION
December 14, 2021
Public Meeting #15 - Remote Participation via Zoom
Meeting ID: 930 3976 6123
PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
- Call to Order
- Executive Director Report
a. Staffing update
- Discussion of Certification Standards: Chapter 6E section 4(f)(j) – Commissioner West
- Draft Phase 1 Regulations: Review of Complaints by an Agency, Preliminary Inquiries, Suspensions and Disciplinary Hearings – Attorneys Lon Povich, Mina Makarious and Annie Lee, Anderson & Kreiger
- Recent stakeholder meetings and outreach
- Public comment
- Matters not anticipated by the Chair at the time of posting
Zoom Recording of Public Meeting Dec. 14, 2021 - Click Here