- Posted: May 28, 2021 9 a.m.
- Last Updated: June 21, 2021 12:24 p.m.
- This page, Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission meeting (June 2, 2021), is offered by
- POST Commission
Public Meeting Notice Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission meeting (June 2, 2021)
Overview of Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission meeting (June 2, 2021)
May 28, 2021
In accordance with Sections 18-25 of Chapter 30A of the Massachusetts General Laws and the Governor’s Order suspending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law, M.G.L Ch. 30A §20, notice is hereby given of a meeting of the Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission. The meeting will take place as noted below.
PEACE OFFICER STANDARDS AND TRAINING COMMISSION
June 2, 2021
Remote Participation via Zoom
Meeting ID: 921 0819 2865
Zoom Recording of Public Meeting - June 2, 2021 - Click Here
PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes of May 13, 2021 Meeting
- Update on Hiring Plan
- Update on IT Plan
- Discussion of Guidance on Developmentally Appropriate De-escalation and Disengagement Tactics, Procedures and Other Alternatives to Use of Force for Minor Children that May Take into Account Various Contextual Factors
- Presentation by MPTC Executive Director Robert Ferullo
- Other Upcoming Statutory Deadlines
- New Business the Chair Did Not Anticipate at theTime of Posting