- Posted: May 10, 2021 8 p.m.
- Last Updated: June 10, 2021 11:54 a.m.
- This page, Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission meeting (May 13, 2021), is offered by
- POST Commission
Public Meeting Notice Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission meeting (May 13, 2021)
Overview of Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission meeting (May 13, 2021)
May 10, 2021
In accordance with Sections 18-25 of Chapter 30A of the Massachusetts General Laws and the Governor’s Order suspending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law, M.G.L Ch. 30A §20, notice is hereby given of a meeting of the Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) Commission. The meeting will take place as noted below.
PEACE OFFICER STANDARDS AND TRAINING COMMISSION
May 13, 2021
Remote Participation via Zoom (meeting has passed)
Public Meeting Agenda
1) Call to Order
2) Chair’s Opening Statements
3) Adoption of Robert’s Rules of Order for Commission Meetings
4) Election of Secretary and Treasurer
5) Discussion of Interim Staffing and Immediate Hiring Needs a. Executive Director b. General Counsel
6) Statutory Task Overview
7) Assignments regarding June 30, 2021 Deadline for Issuing Guidance on Developmentally Appropriate De-escalation and Disengagement Tactics, Procedures and Other Alternatives to Use of Force for Children
8) New Business the Chair Did Not Anticipate At the Time of Posting
Zoom Recording of Public Meeting - May 13, 2021 - Click Here