- Posted: May 8, 2023 5:40 p.m.
- Last Updated: May 9, 2023 12:04 p.m.
- This page, Public Meeting May 11, 2023, is offered by
- POST Commission
Public Meeting Notice Public Meeting May 11, 2023
Overview of Public Meeting May 11, 2023
In accordance with Sections 18-25 of Chapter 30A of the Massachusetts General Laws, and Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, as amended by Chapter 22 of the Acts of 2022, by Chapter 107 of the Acts of 2022, and by Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023, notice is hereby given of a meeting of the Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission. The meeting will take place as noted below.
NOTICE OF MEETING AND AGENDA
Public Meeting #37
May 11, 2023
Remote Participation via Zoom
Meeting ID: 958 8352 0184
1) Call to Order
2) Approval of minutes
a. March 16, 2023
b. April 13, 2023
3) Executive Director Report – Enrique Zuniga
a. Administrative Update
b. Disciplinary Records Update
c. Certification Update
d. LEA Portal – CTO Owen Mael
e. Finance Update – CFAO Eric Rebello-Pradas
4) Legal Update – General Counsel Randall Ravitz
a. Maintenance, Reporting, and Auditing of Law Enforcement Records and Information
5) Matters not anticipated by the Chair at the time of posting
6) Executive Session in accordance with the following:
• M.G.L. c. 30A, § 21(a)(5), in anticipation of discussion regarding the investigation of charges of criminal misconduct;
• M.G.L. c. 30A, § 21(a)(7), combined with M.G.L. c. 6E, § 8(c)(2), and to the extent they may be applicable, M.G.L. c. 6, §§ 168 and 178, in anticipation of discussion regarding the initiation of preliminary inquiries and initial staff review related to the same, and regarding certain criminal offender record information; and
• M.G.L. c. 30A, § 21(a)(7), combined with M.G.L. c. 30A, §§ 22(f) and (g), in anticipation of discussion and approval of the minutes of prior Executive Sessions.
a. Division of Standards request for approval to conduct Preliminary Inquiries in the following cases:
b. Division of Standards request for approval to conduct Preliminary Inquiry and suspend certification in the following case:
c. Update on the following Preliminary Inquiry matter:
d. Approval of the minutes of the Executive Sessions of 3/16/23 and 4/13/23