- Posted: February 14, 2019 11 a.m.
- Last Updated: April 26, 2019 9:46 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Public Meeting Notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
Contact for Public Meeting Notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
Office of State Auditor Suzanne M. Bump
Overview of Public Meeting Notice for the Municipal Finance Oversight Board
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
Notice is hereby given in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20, that a meeting of the Municipal Finance Oversight Board, established under Chapter 46 of the Acts of 2003, will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, February 20, 2019 in room 222 of the State House, Boston, Massachusetts.
Pioneer Valley Regional School District: A Chapter 44A request to issue $453,274 in bonds as state qualified bonds to finance deficits.
City of Revere: A Chapter 44A request to issue $34,500,000 in bonds as state qualified bonds for the following:
- a feasibility study for the demolition and construction of the Pines Fire Station
- the construction of a Department of Conservation and Recreation maintenance building
- the construction of a Department of Public Works building
- water main improvements and planning at Oak Island
- the removal of illicit connections and planning for sump pump removal
City of Springfield: A Chapter 44A request to issue $38,805,496 in bonds as state qualified bonds for the following:
- window and door replacement at several Springfield Public Schools
- roof repairs and accessibility upgrades at several Springfield Public Schools
- redevelopment to Stearns Square Park and Duryea Way
- revitalization of Main Street, including repaving streets, repairing and replacing sidewalks, landscaping, and signage
- installation of police kiosks in the downtown
- remodeling City Hall
- construction of the East Forest Park Library
- purchase of municipal equipment and vehicles
- repairs and reconstruction of sidewalks
- Phase II of the food services building
- reconstruction of the Riverfront Park
- a feasibility study for DeBerry Elementary School
- purchase of police vehicles
- repairs and reconstruction of the City’s flood control system along the Connecticut and Mill Rivers
Long-range municipal fiscal stability
Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair of the Municipal Finance Oversight Board within 48 hours of the meeting
Discussion of agenda items for the next meeting