You will need:
General Rules & Provisions
- Hunters are allowed to submit an application for both the permitted archery hunt and the controlled shotgun hunt. However, any hunter selected to participate in both hunts will be required to select which hunt they wish to participate in.
- You must possess a valid 2018 Massachusetts Hunting or Sporting License BEFORE you apply.
- You are only allowed to submit one (1) application for archery hunting. Please do not attempt to submit more than one application.
- Applications for the permitted archery hunt only allow for one (1) applicant.
- Only one (1) group of 100 archery hunters will be selected for the 2018 permitted archery hunt. If you are selected to participate, you will be permitted to hunt during any of the eleven (11) days in which archery hunting will be allowed.
- If you are under the age of 18 and are selected to participate in the hunt, you will be required to be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 who is also a registered hunter possessing a valid 2018 Massachusetts Hunting or Sporting License. The accompanying adult must complete the mandatory orientation and will not be allowed to hunt.
- All hunters selected during the permit drawing shall be subject to a background check by the Massachusetts Environmental Police. Hunters with significant recent game violations and/or a history of repeated game violations may be excluded from participation.
- Please type carefully and make sure all of the information you enter is accurate and correct.
- You must complete ALL SECTIONS of the application. Do not skip any items. Be sure to include the area code with your phone number. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed or included in the application pool.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, September 14, 2018
Permitted Archery in 2018 will only be allowed MONDAYS THROUGH THURSDAYS, NOVEMBER 5th THROUGH NOVEMBER 21st.
Applicants will receive information via email regarding the date, time, and location of the permit drawing. As such, please be sure that you have entered your email address correctly.