Submit a public records request to the HPC

The form below is the best way to submit a public records request to the Health Policy Commission

If you are seeking information about or a copy of your vaccination records, see the Massachusetts Department of Public Health’s information about My Vax Records, the Massachusetts Immunization Information System, Requesting a Copy of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record, and Requesting Your Immunization Record.

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.